Tuesday, February 2, 2010

currency crisis past and present: jan 29 2010

By al-Din on February 1, 2010 2:56 AM

Tun, please allow me.

A digression: Salam and apologies to PenyuMenagis.

I jumped into chedet's blog only several months ago. So I must admit that I am slow (to blogging) although very familiar with internet. Before that my wife used to recount to me what she had read in the blog occasionally. Then I was preoccupied, daily in filling in several bibliographic works, editing books and sweat it out in the farm afterwards.

My daughter helped to set the blog for me. It is only this week I am spending time to recourse to the earlier postings in chedet's blog. Sorry Tun. The reason is I am grounded after hospitalisation.

It is while doing copy and paste of the earlier postings that I come across the many lenghty, informative discourse on religion, science, and life by PenyuMenagis and the vigorous discussion followed suit by bloggers.

Rightly he could retain the non de plume to differentiate the book (poems) by JM Aziz titled 'Penyu Menangis' (1996) which I quoted in one of my earlier postings. My acknowledgement was wrong because I should quote the author rather than the title.

Such a gross error would have caused some confusion and mar the image of PenyuMenagis. My humble apologies to PenyuMenagis. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment